Thursday, May 10, 2012

Loveless (1991) [2012 Remaster]


Originally released in 1991, this is the remastered edition.  It comes with the "Original Tape" version, which is the same source of all previous pressings of Loveless.  It also comes with the "Original 1/2 Inch Analogue Tape" version, which is just that.  If you like shoegaze at all, this is album is excellent.

IMPORTANT: The packaging for this remaster incorrectly lists CD 1 as the "Original Tape" version and CD 2 as the "Analogue Tape" version.  Because of this, I feel that I should point out that the tags I have given these songs correctly identify which CD is which.

In addition, you may notice a weird glitchy sound at around 2:46 on the analogue version of "What You Want".  This is not an error when ripping the CD, this is actually present in the song itself, and is found on all copies of the remaster.  I can only assume it is a manufacturing error, which is a shame, because the rest of the album is very nice.

Close my eyes
Feel me now
I don't know
How you could not love me now

No comments:

Post a Comment